This Single Entry Visa can be used for tourist or business purposes.
A Single Entry Visa is valid for 30 days and upon issue is valid for a period of 6 months. Single Entry Visas can be extended for a further 30 days. If the visa holder remains in the Sultanate of Oman without an extended visa – a fee of 10 Omani Rials each day will apply. Any person who enters the Sultanate of Oman on a Single Entry Visa is not allowed to undertake paid or unpaid work.
Australian citizens have three options:
- Obtain a visa online through the Royal Oman Police website here
- Australian citizens are permitted to enter the Sultanate of Oman without a pre-obtained Single Entry Visa. A Single Entry Visa will be granted by the Royal Omani Police upon arrival at any Omani ports (air, land and sea) valid for 30 days and at a charge of 20 Omani Rials.
- Australian citizens can obtain a 30 day Single Entry Visa from the Consulate-General of the Sultanate of Oman in Melbourne. (Please email the Consulate firstname.lastname@example.org before fulfilling the following requirements):
- A Single Entry Visa form needs to be filled in (please contact the consulate for the relevant form)
- Two passport size photos are required
- an original passport, valid for at least six months
- The charge is A$120 and can be payed for in cash (correct amount), Australian money order or bank cheque payable to the Consulate-General of the Sultanate of Oman
- If posted please enclose a prepaid self-addressed return envelope
- Please allow at least five working days for visa issuing
For other passport holders, please contact the Consulate General.