This Single Entry Visa can be used for tourist or business meeting purposes.
A Single Entry Visa is valid for 30 days and upon issue is valid for a period of 6 months. Single Entry Visas can be extended for a further 30 days. If the visa holder remains in the Sultanate of Oman without an extended visa – a fee of 10 Omani Rials each day will apply. Any person who enters the Sultanate of Oman on a Single Entry Visa is not allowed to undertake paid or unpaid work.
Australian citizens have two options:
- Australian citizens can obtain a visa upon arrival. All forms and photos will be completed at immigration. Please ensure you have six months left on your passport.
- Australian citizens can obtain a 30 day Single Entry Visa from the Consulate-General of the Sultanate of Oman in Melbourne. (Please email the Consulate email@example.com before fulfilling the following requirements):
- A Single Entry Visa form needs to be filled in (please contact the consulate for the relevant form)
- Two passport size photos are required
- an original passport, valid for at least six months
- The charge is A$120 and can be payed for in cash (correct amount), Australian money order or bank cheque payable to the Consulate-General of the Sultanate of Oman
- If posted please enclose a prepaid self-addressed return envelope
- Please allow at least five working days for visa issuing
The Royal Oman Police’s eVisa system is currently under maintenance. Please do not use the following service to obtain a visa: https://evisa.rop.gov.om/
For other passport holders, please contact the Consulate General.