In order to obtain a pass passport for your baby the Consulate-General requires the following:
- Your babies name in English and Arabic
- 2 passport-size photos of your baby (please write your babies name on the back of each photo)
- Copy of parents passports
- Copy of parents marriage certificate
- Original Birth Certificate of your baby, which needs to be authenticated by the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs in one of the Australian capital cities
- The cost is AUD $40 (for authenticating the Birth Certificate) and can be paid in cash (correct amount), bank cheque or Australian money order made payable to the Consulate-General of the Sultanate of Oman.
- Please send to the Consulate-General only through a courier or registered post
Please note that once these details have been received the Consulate-General will issue your baby with a pass passport, which is valid for a duration of 6 months upon issue, is only valid for one entry and can only be used to enter Oman.